Two Day Creative Art Course with Rick Youmans
Open your mind and become a better artist.
Gain skills and experience freedom in your art in just 10 hours.
$285 per person for two days – all materials included!
Classes are held at Rick’s studio at The Wharf, in the beautiful and inspiring beach town of Raglan, a stunning and relaxing setting to get creative.
Rick thank you so much. Your teaching was a total revelation and has re-sparked my interest in painting with watercolours. You’re the best tutor I’ve had despite classes from top tutors at the Chelsea College of Art in London. Great effort from you – thanks again.
Click here to download course information PDF.
Duration and Content:
– 10 hours of art classes, over 2 days
– 9.30am – 4pm each day
– Classes cover drawing and watercolour painting
– Low class numbers mean Rick is really able to focus on you and your work, and tailor the lessons to the group.
– $285 per person for 2 days of creative progress. Price includes all materials.
– Classes are run on sequential days either mid-week or on the weekend.
– If you have a group of 3 – 4 people, you’re welcome to enquire about specific dates and prices. Make an enquiry here
– Classes are held in the beautiful and inspiring beach town of Raglan, at Rick’s studio at the Raglan wharf, a stunning and relaxing setting to get creative
– The Raglan Wharf is a peaceful 10 minute walk from Raglan town and easily accessible from most parts of Raglan
– Address: Unit 5, 92 Wallis Street, Raglan, see map here
Booking a course:
– Click here to fill in the booking form
– Payment is required via bank transfer to confirm your place