Two Day Creative Art Course with Rick Youmans
Open your mind and become a better artist.
Gain skills and experience freedom in your art in just 10 hours.
Classes are held at Rick’s studio at The Wharf, in the beautiful and inspiring beach town of Raglan, a stunning and relaxing setting to get creative.
Interested? Click here to download course information PDF
Rick thank you so much. Your teaching was a total revelation and has re-sparked my interest in painting with watercolours. You’re the best tutor I’ve had despite classes from top tutors at the Chelsea College of Art in London. Great effort from you – thanks again.
My Art class experience at Youmans Studio was so constructive for me. It was my first lesson and it made me want to keep learning and practising more. I am so glad to have the opportunity to learn from Rick who is a super talented person and a very nice teacher. Recommended for all levels!
Click here to download course information PDF.
Duration and Content:
– 10 hours of art classes, over 2 days
– 9.30am – 4pm each day
– Classes cover drawing and watercolour painting
– Low class numbers mean Rick is really able to focus on you and your work, and tailor the lessons to the group.
– $285 per person for 2 days of creative progress. Price includes all materials.
– Classes are run on sequential days either mid-week or on the weekend.
– If you have a group of 3 – 4 people, you’re welcome to enquire about specific dates and prices. Make an enquiry here
– Classes are held in the beautiful and inspiring beach town of Raglan, at Rick’s studio at the Raglan wharf, a stunning and relaxing setting to get creative
– The Raglan Wharf is a peaceful 10 minute walk from Raglan town and easily accessible from most parts of Raglan
– Address: Unit 5, 92 Wallis Street, Raglan, see map here
Booking a course:
– Click here to fill in the booking form
– Payment is required via bank transfer to confirm your place